sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

Q outside the computer, wires organization

I feel proud of these two wire-organizers I have assembled, one of them is "original" (as far as I have never seen it anywhere), and other taken from a web (I do not remember what).

I was fed up of having an entire drawer only for wires and chargers, of bending themselves before every use, and I finally gave up of doing so. This way I designed these two solutions:

For USB wires, I hanged them using some papers-pin that, in turn, is grabbing a piece of cardboard stuck to a cupboard. It is easy to distinguish  which of the wires you need and easy to relocate once it is not necessary. Furthermore, it is nearby the computer, their maximum consumer.







For the mobile and other device chargers, the system was improved. As they cannot be seized by a paper-pin, I stuck a magnet to the chargers' head, and glued another magnets, correctly oriented, to another cardboard stuck to the cupboard.

I really love this system because it is really fast, tidy, easy to maintain and ... smart! And black over black does not attract attention.





Conclusion: This works because this is already being used. That's the key of success of a methodology or system.

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.